The Baldy Beast Epic Ride is less than one week away! If you haven’t signed up for it yet, what are you waiting for?
Three options to choose from, riding as little as 27 miles or as many as 70. Plus, most of the route is closed to cars, meaning you have the opportunity to try riding with your eyes closed, using echolocation like that guy in the TED Talks (but seriously, don’t do that!).
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register for Baldy Beast here.
- Wear a CalTri kit, jersey, or tri top (or even a running singlet). If you’ve already signed up and have an extra jersey or tri top you’re willing to lend out, please bring it.
- Bring a couple of water bottles. There doesn’t even have to be water in them. We will supply water and Myoplex, our electrolyte sponsor. If you’re doing Route #1, please bring some nutrition, gels, blocks, etc., as there won’t be a SAG stop for you (due to the whole “no cars” thing).
- Bring a good attitude, which I know you’ll have because CalTri people are super nice, AND we’ll be riding bikes, so what’s to be upset about?
- If you need more details, check out the Baldy Beast Epic Ride page.