|3/30/19||Angels and Demons (Anaheim to Solana Beach)||80 mi||2,800 ft||Route | Details | Register|
|4/27/19||Epic Time Trial (Malibu to Oxnard)||31 mi||1,450 ft||Route | Details | Register|
|5/18/19||Tour of California - Santa Clarita to Pasadena||89 mi||2,500 ft||TBD | Details | Register|
|06/22/19||Los Angeles (Union Station) to Santa Barbara||130 mi||6,100 ft||Route | Details | Register
|06/23/19||Santa Barbara to San Luis Obispo||104 mi||4,500 ft||Route | Details | Register
|07/04/19||Mount Baldy July 4th Ride||68 mi||8,200 ft||Route | Details | Register|
|08/17/19||Crystal Lake||68 mi||8,000 ft||Route | Details | Register|
|10/05/19||Zoo to Santa Monica Beach||54 mi||4,000 ft||Route | Details | Register|
Top 12 Epic Ride Rules
- California Triathlon Kit Required. These are Cal Tri team rides and wearing a kit is required. Buy at CaliforniaTriathlon.org.
- Register Early At CaliforniaTriathlon.org. Many of our rides sell out far in advance.
- What To Bring. Cal Tri Kit, helmet, water bottles, nutrition, spare tube(s), CO2 cartridge(s), CO2 nozzle & tire levers, driver’s license, credit card & money & mobile phone.
- What To Leave Home. Headphones and external music devices.
- SAG Support. SAG (Support & Gear) is always provided on Cal Tri Epic Rides, However, there are many riders and often that support isn’t around. Plan accordingly.
- Depart On Time. A 7:00 am departure means we clip in and leave at 7:00 am. Athletes should build any additional time needed into their morning routine.
- Obey All Traffic Signals & Signs
- Riding. Ride to the right side of the road.
- Passing. Pass other cyclists on the left.
- Use Hand Signals
- Study/Know The Route.
- Be Of Good Cheer. Do you ever wonder why people who share a common experience sometimes have very different outcomes? If you suffer from OCD or are prone to whining about any & all these rides are not for you.