2017 Epic Rides Powered By Compex
2017 Epic Rides Powered By Compex are bigger, better, and more EPIC! These rides take us all over the Golden State; from the beautiful coastlines to the rugged mountains and everything in between. 2017 will feature 7 classic and new routes that will challenge and reward you.
- We offer training plans and coaching to get you ready for an Epic ride in 6-8 weeks.
- Rides have limited capacity, register now!
- A nominal $10 RSVP registration fee is charged to discourage no-shows and casual RSVP-ing.
- Member perks such as Performance Bike raffles, huge discounts, goodies, and free gear.
- Cal Tri jerseys are required for all rides (regular top, tri top, Epic jersey, etc.) Be sure to take advantage of the current Voler kit order. Why are jerseys required? When a hundred people are rolling down the road in Cal Tri colors it shows the team pride,
Leader: The ride leader’s #1 responsibility is your safety. Listen carefully to his directions and ask questions where needed. Never assume.
Group Ride: If you’ve never ridden in a group before, you won’t believe how much fun it is. Familiarize yourself with group riding etiquette.
Ability/Fitness: If you’re unsure about your ability to complete the ride, don’t worry. Train for it and, if you don’t feel like you can do it all, just let someone know that you’re leaving the ride.
SAG Support: Basic mechanical support, water, hydration, nutrition, snacks, route cards, and goodies. Tired legs will appreciate the Compex unit in Cal-Tri1.
Bring: Tire levers, spare tubes & CO2 cartridges and the ability to change your tire. Water bottles (2 recommended), nutrition, sunscreen, driver’s license, phone, credit card & $20 cash.
Safety: Helmets are required. Sunglasses are suggested. Headphones are prohibited.
VOLUNTEERS: SAG Driver + Photographer needed for each ride. Contact Howard to volunteer.