Zwift Jersey?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Thom 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Mark K.
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 24

Huge shout out to Kim D for taking on the Weds night rides on Zwift! Has there been any talk about a custom jersey or our kit available in the game to customize our avatars/market the club?

Marc Geraldez
      Keymaster
      • Total Posts: 13

I’m bummed I can’t make the Wednesday night Zwift rides but would gladly rock a custom CalTri jersey during my 5AM rides!

Facebook Profile photo
        Thom
        Keymaster
        • Total Posts: 237

Zwift has some crazy rules about creating a jersey. We asked in 2016 and were told that it was something they reserved for only the biggest groups.

Marc Geraldez
          Keymaster

I saw a post from Jordan Rapp here about having to contact them. Maybe it’s time to ping them again 🙂

Facebook Profile photo
              Thom
              Keymaster

charlie@zwift.com is the guy to contact if you have the bandwidth.

Marc Geraldez
              Keymaster

I shot him an email.

Facebook Profile photo
                Thom
                Keymaster

Thanks Marc. Zwift came out of the gate really strong. When we asked for a bespoked kit they said that was something that could be discussed down the road. I led a ride early last year and we promoted it quite a bit. A combination of the $500 or $1000 investment and the monthly fee and many of athletes ability to ride outdoors almost exclusively delivered a fairly lukewarm response. Then they move the price up to $15/mo which didn’t help. That is why if someone is passionate, like you, to move the needle that is great but it doesn’t hit the top of my priority list. Dilly dilly!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.