Wildflower 2018, anyone?

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Wildflower 2018, anyone?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Ana Bruna 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Chris Asmussen
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 3

Hey Cal Triathletes,

Myself and Mare have decided to head up to Wildflower the first weekend of May to participate in what promises to be an amazing race/event weekend. Lake San Antonio is mostly refilled and therefore the course, and hopefully the party, will return to its original state of awesomeness. I’ll be doing both the long and olympic courses and Mare will be doing the 10 mile trail run, so we’ll be there all weekend.

This is a call to anyone who is already attending or who would like to join us!! We thought it would be fun to get a Cal Tri camping area and make it into a group camping and race vacation. Please let me know if you’re going and we’ll coordinate a plan.

If you’re still on the fence or don’t know what Wildflower is, check out their website: https://www.wildflowerexperience.com/ They have everything from a 5k race to a standup paddle boarding race to one of the toughest long courses in the world, all settled into a family-oriented festival-like atmosphere.

Mare and I would love to have some of you join us!

Facebook Profile photo
      Ana Bruna
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1

I’ll be there with my friend Beth Giarrizzo, already rented a trailer. We are extremely excited!! You can count us in.

Ana Bruna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.