Welcome to the California Triathlon Forum!

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Welcome to the California Triathlon Forum!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Kim Degen 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Nate Rusch
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 7

Welcome to the California Triathlon Forum!

To create a new post, click ‘Create New Topic‘ at the top of the main forum or click here, you will need a California Triathlon WordPress login (note: this is not the same login as your RaceReach/training calendar login). Click Forum Login at the top of the page to create that login; you may log in using Facebook as well.

Don’t: Sell, fundraise, advertise, spam, or otherwise solicit. Period.

Do: Keep it triathlon-related, share, discuss, ask, encourage, motivate, inspire, and be respectful.

Have fun. We are glad you’re here. Join us as we make triathlon affordable & accessible to everyone.

Kim Degen
      Keymaster
      • Total Posts: 12

Nate,

Great job on the forum!!

How do I get a cool pic associated with my account like everyone else?

Marina Ortiz
          Keymaster
          • Total Posts: 13

Kim,
            go to Edit my profile. that will direct you to the site to change/upload pic.

Kim Degen
              Keymaster
              • Total Posts: 12

Marina

I must not have had enough coffee yet because I don’t see an Edit My Profile option. 🙁

Facebook Profile photo
                  Nate Rusch
                  Keymaster
                  • Total Posts: 7

Once you’re logged in, it’ll say ‘Howdy [NAME]’ in the upper right corner (on desktop at least). Click that to get to your profile.

You can log in through the WordPress site here then to Gravatar, then who knows what you do. Or connect a Facebook account and it’s so much easier! Plus it makes logging in a breeze.

Facebook Profile photo
              Anthony Grey
              Participant
              • Total Posts: 19

Hey Kim, I’m not finding the edit my profile option either. However I think if you sign in with Facebook it will just carry over your profile picture.

Facebook Profile photo
                Kim Degen
                Participant
                • Total Posts: 71

Ok. I switched to using my Facebook account so let’s see if that helps. All my posts under my email address better count for the March challenge though…I want that wetsuit. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.