Runner needed for hansen dam tri Relay (olympic distance)

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Runner needed for hansen dam tri Relay (olympic distance)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Richard Uranga 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    carlos roque
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

Hello,
      Not sure if im allow to post this on this
      Forum, i apoligize in advanced if its not allowed.

I recently suffered an injury that is keeping me from running, i had the Hansen Dam tri in my plan this year (all my friends and family are doing it) and i was hoping to find a runner that can do a relay w me, i will be doing the swim and bike legs (and yes, i checked; they dont offer an aquabike)
      Please let me lnow if intetested or know anybody that could be.
      Thanks

Facebook Profile photo
      Richard Uranga
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1

Hello,

I saw your post (actually another Cal-Tri member shared it with me) and mentioned you need a runner?
        Well, I’m a runner and triathlete-in-training. A 10K would not be a problem; just to share, I usually run 8-10 miles a day, been running for many years, since HS, ran marathons, I live in Chino Hills, and usually run in Chino Hills. I’ve also be interested in trying a Tri-relay. So I would be very interested in helping you out and running.

It would be really cool to run for you as I was interested in doing the whole triathlon (SPRINT), but I’m, down for a relay as I mentioned. Technically too, I also signed up with Cal-Tri…just haven’t been active in the group. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am very interested :).

Rich Uranga
        Runner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.