Garmin 920XT $249 at B&H Photo

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Garmin 920XT $249 at B&H Photo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Michael H 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Michael H
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 11

Hello everyone!!

Don’t know how long this price will last, but if you’re in the market for a 920XT, they’re going for $249 (+ about $6.00 shipping) at B&H Photo right now.

I’m not sure if this pricing is because of the release of the 935 (allegedly the 920XT’s replacement), but regardless it’s about the lowest I’ve seen.

For those that don’t know…B&H (along with Adrorama) is a New York City based retailer that originally sold photo gear, but has since branched out to most things electronic and optical. I buy my Apple stuff from them all the time to save on sales tax. They are 100% good-to-go. I have zero affiliation with them, other than being a totally satisfied and long-term customer.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1085750-REG/garmin_010_01174_00_forerunner_920xt_black.html

ETA: Looks like this $249 price is getting matched in other places (including Amazon). Maybe a sign that it will be discontinued soon??

Still a great multisport watch, though.

ETA 2: Ok, how about the 920XT Tri Bundle for $299 shipped??

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1174063-REG/garmin_010_01174_40_forerunner_920xt_gps_watch_tri.html#!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Facebook Profile photo Michael H.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Facebook Profile photo Michael H.
      Facebook Profile photo
      Billy Baughman
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

I love my Garmin 920XT and that’s a great price. I’d definitely recommend it.

Michael, thanks for the heads up on this deal.

Facebook Profile photo
        Sara Clifford Randolph
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 50

Thanks for posting this …. my husband just informed me that his Garmin 910 has some water in it 🙁

I also love my 920xt! There are so many features on there that I could probably use … but I love the run cadence feature and the fact that I can display my rest times during my swims … no more counting to 30 REALLLLLY slow during my interval sets – my watch keeps me honest 🙂

Facebook Profile photo
          Michael H
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 11

Glad I could help!!

I was seriously looking at the 935 Tri Bundle…but when you can buy TWO 920XT Tri Bundles for LESS than one 935 Tri Bundle, that changed my thinking a bit, haha!!

Also, having worn an Apple Watch for a couple of years now (wow, time flies), I’m a big fan of square watch faces for smart/fitness watches. It’s a more effective use (IMHO) of wrist real estate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.