Favorite Flavor Sports Drink

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Favorite Flavor Sports Drink

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Sara Clifford Randolph 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Monica Lee
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 21

Almost every brand of sports drinks has a Lemon-Lime flavor, but is it really the most popular flavor?

You could make your own by mixing lemon and lime juice with salt, honey, and water. Thoughts?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Facebook Profile photo Monica Lee.
      Facebook Profile photo
      Thom
      Keymaster
      • Total Posts: 196

Fluid Nutrition Fresh Citrus for me. I am always in a rush in the morning or an ad hoc ride so there never seems to be enough time to do anything put shovel a couple spoons full in my water bottle.

Fluid Performance

15% off with the CALTRI discount code.

Facebook Profile photo
        Sara Clifford Randolph
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 71

My favorite flavor sports drink is FLUID Blueberry Pomegranate. Not too sweet and a nice flavor.

I haven’t thought about mixing lemon/lime juice, salt, honey, and water for a long ride. But I do like to put lemon in my water sometimes.

I drank way to much Lemon Lime Gatorade in High School — oh the memories of the green water bottle with the orange cap… Now I’m sounding really old!

My mom used to buy me the powder for me to pre-mix – never could get the mixture just right 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.