Best "recovery" beer

Home Page California Triathlon Discussion Best "recovery" beer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Facebook Profile photo Michael H 4 months ago.

• Author
    Facebook Profile photo
    Les Borsay
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 15

I just discovered a delicious Stone Ripper. After a hard ride in the heat, grab a shower, crank the ac and a quick snack then drop into the sofa, click on the dvr to watch HBO’s Tour de Pharmacy with a can of Ripper. All of a sudden you feel fully “recovered”.

Facebook Profile photo
      Caitlin Nicholas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 11

“Recovery drinks” are the best! I love a good Stone beer, I’ll have to give it a try. My go-to is a glass of boxed wine on ice which you usually accompanies me to the shower, before I hit the sofa for a binge fest of crap television. Isn’t this why we do this sport?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Facebook Profile photo Caitlin Nicholas.
        Facebook Profile photo
        Thom
        Keymaster
        • Total Posts: 199

I have enjoyed a post-race beverage and then picked up a few at the store the next week. It never tastes as good as post-race. Beer companies are genius!

Facebook Profile photo
          Michael H
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 30

Best recovery beer for me is Flor de Cana rum (from Nicaragua), Mexican Coke, and lime over ice. Yum!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.