California Triathlon’s SPRINT 90 Day Program is now open for enrollment. It provides the resources an aspiring triathlete would need without any of the drawbacks. We have mentors waiting on athletes who are attempting their first Sprint, Olympic and featured 70.3 mile race distance.
WHAT ARE THE RESOURCES?
- USA Triathlon Certified Coaches Direct The Program
- Mentor Support From Start to Finish - 10:1 Athlete to Mentor Ratio
- 12 Week Sprint or Olympic Training Plan
- 14 Week Half distance Training Plan
- Online resources like Mentor Sara Randolph’s article What to Bring to a Triathlon
- Monthly Motivational & Special Topics Speakers
- California Triathlon & Performance Bike S.P.R.I.N.T. Diploma
- Includes A Premium No-Fee California Triathlon membership
- No Fundraising Requirements
Questions? Contact Marina.